- Based off Chris Hulme
- Smashed the pot and had it repaired with gold to symbolise the vulnerability of Hulme
- I like how Grayson Perry used repeat pattern to present Hulme’s identity
- Known for creating ‘ceramic patchwork’ > innovative process when broken ceramics are re-constructed using fabric and hand-stitch.
- Interested in the journeys objects make and the relationships we build with possessions.
- Seeks to make objects to be treasure > revives the fortunes of discarded items she finds on her travels.