- Lost and found ceramics, assembled to create decorative pieces.
- I liked the interactive aspects – especially the textile pieces that people could adapt > means that the piece will be different each day. This could be something to consider for my final exhibition, as people could feel that they ‘own’ a piece by adding to it or taking something away.
- It was useful to see the development pieces leading up to this artists final piece, as it gave a greater insight into their creative process.
- These textiles reminded me of the Japanese ‘Boro’ and ‘Shibori’ techniques.
- Interesting display methods and collage-like techniques
- Reminded me of an image on Pinterest, in which an anonymous artist captured peoples memories in matchboxes, including sentimental possessions, such as receipts.