‘The more stuff you own, the more your stuff owns you’
To remove clutter from our lives is to gain a clearer view and greater happiness
- Very concise, which fits into my focus on minimalism
- Make the statement more minimalistic – both sentences communicate the same message
- I would like to keep the sentence about us gaining a clearer view, as this is what my blind shows and what the viewer will experience when they interact with my blind. However, I think that I need to replace the phrase ‘clearer view’ with a single word that has more impact.
Final statement with improvements
To remove clutter from our lives is to gain clarity
- Printed T-Shirts, badges etc.
- Flash mob
- Invitations/ leaflets to post
- Lakeland Radio
- Set up a blog/Facebook/Instagram